Thursday, February 26, 2004

Playing interview.

I copy this from Ayu's blog. From Q mag or some sort.

What were you like at school?
I dunno, not exactly the quite one and not exactly the loud one. Not the smart one and not the troublemaker one. I was one of those "somewhereinbetween" ones, I think.
What's your most treasured possession?
My three best friends.
When did you last cry and why?
Last wednesday. Bcos I saw the most unpleasant sight ever.
What's your poison?
3C's=Coffee, Coke, Cognac. :p
Pick five words to describe yourself.
Different, interesting, complicated, fun, & stupid. Haha, seriously, I dunno.
What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing.
Who was the last person you punched?
Didit. Maaf ya diit...Tadi gua lagi kesel, dan tnyata tangan lo kuat sampe gak kerasa ya pukulan gua...Jadilah gua tinju2in tu tangan.
What was the last record you bought?
...Lupa loh. Udah lama bgt ya gak beli apa2...
What's your most unpleasant characteristic?
Selfish?
What's your greatest fear?
Future & loneliness.
What's the greatest film ever made?
Film animasi boneka2nya Pedhe, arahan sutradara Runi Indrani dan Putri Prameshwari. xD
Can you recite a line of poetry?
It feels like...Nothing. Numb. Hahaha, buatan sendiri tuh. Abis gak pernah baca puisi2an.
What turns you on?
Guys. Certain guys. A certain guy?
Happiness is ...
Something that I'm dying to find.
Where are you going now?
To bed in few minutes.

No comments: