Friday, August 20, 2004

Life, lately...

Urgh, my comp is getting more and more unbelievable each time. So, since only god knows when my computer is going to crash (which most likely is soon) and I may not be able to update this blog in a while, I think I'll write something here while I can.

Went to campus on wednesday and thursday for...I don't know, really. Still, I haven't liked the atmosphere of it. Thankgod for Bune; practically everyone knows that I always steal her away from her friends and her works just so that she can accompany me. Heheh. Anyhoo, the class registration thingy's coming up. So, expect some whiny rants about how hectic it will be for me next week. By the way, I think I'll take Spanish class this semester. Should be interesting, I just hope my lazy ass won't get in the way.

[today's dose of stupidity]
Have you ever had so many secrets that even your journals and your closest friends aren't enough to keep it? Let's say, that your secret is...acting beyond stupid and then dissing people with some names-mentioning. And than not being able to keep it to yourself (or your posse), you have to tape it with a DV. Yup, I've done that. Lotsa times, in fact, knowing that no one can get their hands on those tapes. Well, shit happens. Long-story-made-short: one of those filled-with-sides-of-me-that-people-don't-know-yet tapes is somewhere across the sea at this very moment. Hahahahah, I thought things like this could only happen in the movie. Not too long ago, I panicked like hell. However, a few things have been done, and if everything works well, that tape is on the way to Jakarta tomorrow. Amen. Still, I can't sit still.

Mmm, okay, what else...what else..
Oyeah, I'm going to someone's sweet 17 party tomorrow. Should be fun, since I can never go back to mine. Heheh.

Owkay, that's about it. No more materials for the updating. Sooo, see yaa! x)


"listen to the waves..
everything communicates..
will it ever be anything more than
wishful thinking
"
[duncan sheik]

No comments: