Friday, August 13, 2004

The not-yet-5th-semester breakdown

I woke up at 6 today, after sleeping for like 3 hours or less. And I went to campus for the english gathering thingy. Like I predicted, it took a long time to get started and even with a longer lunch break. Being there felt like an eternity in hell! Then I was chosen to be one of the PJs as in 'Penanggung Jawab' for one of the events. And people told me that it was just a piece of cake, but still, don't they know that me and responsible don't go well together. Good idea in choosing me, guys!! x6 And people know I hate responsibility. I hate that pressure you know, okay Run, you're a blahblahblah, and your job is blahblahblah. Creeping me out!! Not to mention tomorrow I've to wake up as early as today, and then go all the way to depok again to hear people debating one another and talking the same stuff over and over and over again.

However, things weren't that bad today. I mean I got to see some friends (a very few, yeah people, force me to come, while yourself manage to find reasons not to come). But still, I got that I-wanna-go-home feeling. I wasn't feeling comfortable staying that long in campus and talking to people. My gooood, I could just breakdown and scream or cry or whatever right there! No offense people, I still feel like I don't belong. And I don't feel like going back to campus right now..

Huhuh, I know I'm complaining here...And god knows I hate myself when complaining. But I just need to get this crap out. That's okay, right?

No comments: