Tuesday, December 14, 2004

..this time when flashes come..

Hello, it's been another while huh? Here I am, back again in front of some sight-wrecking monitor, writing things. Nothing new since the last I came here. I'm still under the boredom attack which feels worse now. To make things even worse, my computer broke down and its connection to the internet...godknows what happens to it. *Fyi, now I'm at my mom's office.

Ugh! I feel like getting the hell out of here! Here where? Here, my life, these routines, these days...I'M BORED! Nothing's exactly wrong, but that's it--nothing exactly happens. Shouldn't this time of the year be the time when it gets full of festivity and joy? Now I feel anything but. It's like there's this big void inside..It's like my surroundings suddenly become empty and awfully quiet. Crap, I dunno.

Dammit! I feel like spitting these words out instead of smiles, but I can't. What is happening to me?? Owell, maybe it's just my over-dramatizing alter-ego takes over myself due to my hormonal imbalance with my period and all.

Can someone give me a lifetime supply of Prozac? If not, then, excpect to hear some more.

"Never going to reach my goal
I know ’cos I have been told
Never finding happiness
Eternally in unrest
This is where the love lies
I’ve seen to the other side
It’s always been just out of reach
Yeah but always just within my sight
"
[ash]

No comments: