Saturday, January 01, 2005

2oo5~

here i am, NYE'05...in peds house with a spliff in my hand...hahaha...everyone is sleeping. the loves f my life is sleeping. bunepdross. my god. even syarif is too. maria and jaya doing whatever they do. dammit i cant think right now. shit. ive smoked like tons of spliffs, but i cant sleepp. dammit. cant stop smpoking,,,i hv to do something. anythinggg. everyoen cant sleeppp, i dont want them to. but i cant wake anyone. dmmitt, help me pleasee. pls save me. fuck you. fuckin save me! im tireddd.. it's 5 oclock and im stupid.

wait,ebonk bghn eblek and ...who2....ooo mugho are still awake. theyre playing cardss. damitt

you were here fuck you. you were fun. i wanna sleep but i cnt. happy new year bytheway people. love you all. ive been love you all since forver..time to go out.

plaYed cards just then. pls dont go people, no more.

let dowwn..thanks mr york for singing it.

No comments: