Friday, January 21, 2005

I need my hair just like Samson did.

Helloo. Thought I'd write something here. Lessee...

I and Pedhe finally went to Bandung by train last thursday! By train! We survived. Hahaha. We got excited and got very norak on the train. Then there was Bandung. It was fun! Bangun, Ebonk, Ingga, boozeweedmushroom, karaoke lounge, bowling alley, stars, and city lights. It was all good. Too bad, the inevergohometojakarta lanky guy was indeed going back to Jakarta the day we arrived. Blaah. Anyway, we went back to Jakarta on saturday and we headed straight to Rosel's. Bune was already there, and we were having a sleepover. Days surrounded by loved ones. How nice.

Aside from above, I guess no more worth-telling stuff. Heck, worth-telling or not, I'm still gonna write it down.

I so miss my long hair!

I want my long hair back. I know back then it often looked like a mess and I ended up putting it in a ponytail, but...I miss having something falling on my shoulder. I miss having something flowy and girly. Ack. It'll be a long, long waiting to do.

Here, take a look.


See, something flowy..



Even these look girl-like



I didn't mind cutting it short



But how did it turn into these??!

I know when my hair does grow back, I'll have the urge to cut it short. But right now, I want my long hairrr!!! *whiny*

People...They always want what they don't have.

No comments: