Saturday, July 23, 2005

missing

I had lunch with Myra and Dhiska yesterday. They were my best friends back in elementary and junior high school. At first I was so reluctant to go because the meeting time was so early; plus, It's been a while, I was afraid we wouldn't have anything to talk about. But I went anyway, and it wasn't bad at all. It was very nice seeing them. We were catching up about everything and everyone we know. Seeing them made me want to see my other friends. Yeah, all in all I was glad I went to see them. If only Bune could come.

This afternoon, I went grocery shopping with Mom @ Hero PIM. Guess whom I ran into. Dad, with darling wife and Riri of course. We didn't have a decent hello-plus-mwahmwah. I & mom were on our way upstairs, they were on their way downstairs. So we just exchanged surprised looks, smiles, and waving hands. Of course, everyone was to proud to go after the other to say hi. Ugh, weird. Honestly, seeing them, I was a bit jealous and thinking, that should've been me. And mom. I haven't seen dad in a while, then *bam* there he was and I didn't even get a kiss from him. Darn.

Well, I guess sometimes you never realize how much you miss someone until you see them again.

No comments: