Friday, August 12, 2005

So long, long days.

Today is *finally* the last day of my short semester. I'll be back studying english lit on the 29th this month, sooo...Hello, 2 weeks hols? Not really, next week I'll be inevitably pulling my teeth out and stressing over the administration thing. Mading's deadline next week, and oh yeah, I still have to act like I care about Festbud.

Actually, come to think of it, that's ok. Yeah, come to think of it, I can't wait for time to pass by. The sooner tomorrow comes, the better. Bune will be home the day after tomorrow. That's a good thing. And, maybe going back to my hectic campus won't be so bad. I know by then I'll be pulling (this time it's my) hair out and stressing over my piling homework; but, eh, at least I'll have something to do. And when I stay longer in campus, I'll see some faces--those familiar strangers--rather than just vacant spaces.

So, it's been nice, but hey, it's almost time to pack up, mr.Holiday.

No comments: