Tuesday, December 20, 2005

i was happy to fall

Not too long ago, I couldn't turn on my monitor. I know my computer has been quite fucked up lately, but a monitor that couldn't be switched on??? Wtf. After panicking a bit and sweating like pig, ternyata kabelnya copot dari colokan. Ahahaha, Dono.

Anyway. Here are some pieces of these days.

If mom wasn't around to mock me, I almost cried watching tonight's Desperate Housewives. Tacky, I know. What's even tackier, I did cry my eyes out reading one of the Harry Potter series. And, last week, if Indra and Chichi weren't there to mock me, I definitely would cry watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Such crybaby, I know. But... I'm glad because these days, my reasons to cry are merely movies, books and tv series and not something abstract that usually attacks afterdark.

----------

My teaching days are over... for this year anyway. I've about two weeks off teaching little brats. I should be jumping up and down with glee, but nooo, I also have my assignment piling up. Papers, 5-8 pages, 10 pages, idontknowhowmany pages... Ugh. It's been quite a while since the last time these things bothered me.

----------

Yoyok's back in town! I haven't seen him again, but hearing his sok cool voice on the phone is the reason why I think life's wonderful... besides some shopping I did a few days ago. Heheh.

----------

Trivial note: today last year, was Nilam's surprise party. She had her birthday a day before. As for me, I had butterflies that day. Wasn't that fun? Please3x, someone get me subtitute butterflies, if you know what I mean.

----------

...I can't think of anything to write. See, life, lately, is somewhere between blue skies and colorful flowers and also, nyeh. I don't have anything to do, that's worth writing, I mean. Maybe I'll write a review on 2005 sometime later.

No comments: