Sunday, April 02, 2006

my song is love unknown & i've got to get that message home

On a whole different note, once again I'll ask, inikah yang dinamakan cinta? Yes, this time I'm sure that it is. And who's the object of my undying overwhelming desire this time? Drumroll please...

Mr.Guy Berryman, of course.

See, he's already a musician and a good looking one too. That counts for unlimited points. I just browsed Coldplay.com and saw this picture of him playing footie. Ding-ding, more and more points. If only I knew if he liked dogs or not...

But that doesn't matter that much.

He's most likely not a moslem. But when he belongs to the world's greatest band, I don't think my mom would mind...

Omaygad. I think this is THE ONE.

See, I don't mind "makan cinta" kalo udah sama dia sih. But I don't think that'd be necessary. I mean he has the fortune, for sure. Maybe he's taken. Well, I swear, I don't mind living as his mistress-slash-love slave or such.

So, Mr.Guy, if you ever come across this blog, send me a ticket to wherever you are, let the sparks between us show and drive off to the sunset together.

No comments: