Friday, May 25, 2007

i can't be losing sleep over this

So, so far I've been working in this place I'd like to call the sinking ship office for 3 months and 4 days...

3 months!!! I thought I had went through 3 lifetimes here. I still have some more 3 months to go before my contract expires.

And just like normal people, I'm starting to loathe my job. No more eager, idealistic, optimistic fool. I've come to realize that my job is not well paid, nor it has the professional working ethics. This is a joke.

And I hate my boss, because he's stupid. He always insists on giving teenagers the coolest and hippest pieces. When really, aside from his girlfriend, he's even further from the word 'teenagers' than I am. And seriously, he's not cool and definitely not hip.

I don't know if I'm telling the exact facts or if it's just some 3-months-crisis talking.

Point is, I have to get out of here. But there's always that dreadful point of getting started. In this case, getting started to quit.

No comments: