Thursday, July 19, 2007

sometimes you just have to walk away, wishing today was yesterday

Random. Random. Random.

- Saw KT Tunstall's old vid--Other Side Of The World--yesterday. The guy in the video is zsazsazsu-inducing. And I still don't know who that is. Anybody knows?

- Anyone knows where to get a heart-shaped glasses? And I'm not talking about Marilyn Manson new single. I literally mean, sunglasses with heart-shaped frames. Me wanna very much. Please suggest something cheaper than Topshop's Rp. 239000 one, or Mango Rp. 299000 one. Much much cheaper.

- Isn't Shirley Manson just gorgeous in Garbage's Tell Me Where It Hurts video? Red head and all.

- Current favorite catchy song: Rooney's When Did Your Heart Go Missing. Basically, it sounds the same like their other songs, but something about this one that sticks more. I dig the end part, when the vocalist starts to converse the words rather than sing them? And the lines are: "I don't know where your heart went/ It was here just the other day/ Now it's gone/ I'm gonna call the police/ Call the investigator, the heart investigator". Muwahahah. It's so tacky, it's gooood!

- I like Badly Drawn Boy's new video, Promises. It looks like a lamp shop. You know, similar to KoC's Cayman Island. And just like I love balloons, I love lamps.

- Have you been through this: You have to have a serious talk with someone (/people). And you rehearse it in your mind over and over. You even prepare some worst-case scenario. But when it's getting closer to that talk, you're afraid everything you've prepared to say, won't make any sense at all. Either today or tomorrow, I have to tell my midget boss that I won't renew my working contract next month. Scary. And I have to have the "we need to talk" kind of talk, with people I never thought I would have one with. *sigh*

- I'm hungry.

No comments: