Monday, September 03, 2007

i'd tell you sad stories about my childhood. i don't know why i trusted you, but i know that i could

Updates from this past few weeks.

I've left my job, on August 24th, to be exact. It wasn't as liberating as the time I quitted my teaching job. Tears and fears came pouring down. But hey, I think I'm moving on. In fact, I've moved on. It's not like I'm losing my friends there. I still got to see them, especially when I was paying the meals.

Case in point, last Friday, at my supposedly-farewell-dinner. I rounded up the PLUS* guys at Dimsum Festival Kemang. Seeing them turned out to be very, very exciting and overwhelming. Butterflies went wild and they didn't even stop for awhile to catch some air.

Anyway. I actually don't know if the butterflies were there for the little reunion, or for something else...

Moving on to the next subject.

Have you ever had one of those long talks, that stay all through the wee hours? I bet you have. But have you had one that makes you feel... comfortable and a bit giddy, maybe, at the same time? Like you could get lost in the convo right there, right then? And then the butterflies from it actually stay for a few days?!!

Like I've asked a few of my friends before, I'll ask again, what was that? If I feel like the mentioned above, does that necessarily mean, I have a crush on the convo-partner? Nuh, right? Well, whatever that was, my feelings are back to normal now. So, I think it was just some case of momentarily lapse for being an infatuation-prone, right? Rrrrigghht. Inputs are welcome, though.

Okie. I think that's it from moi. I've lost my mood to ramble some more.
See you soon!

No comments: