Wednesday, October 10, 2007

falling about, i took a left off last laugh lane

Wee-hoo. It's a few days away from lebaran. While I don't actually like the D-day, au contraire with the few days before. Indra has come home, Khesia and Archie constantly have sleepovers...

With my cousins all around, I have shopping-slash-driving-mindlessly-around-town partners in daytime. And at nights, it's like having my own insomniac club here. Now in the wee hours, I don't have to blind myself out staring at the TV or my PC monitor. I can act retarded, play let's-visit-engkoh-the-fortune-teller, and dance like there's no tomorrow to the 80s songs in the dimmed red light with them, while waiting for the sahur time.

Nice. Being locked in neverland once again.

-----

From lately.

There are bits and pieces. Like an insignificant (but still butterflies-worthy) reference of my name, a stupefying dream, a brief (but still nice) blast from the past, and...

O yeah, I'll be having a job, two weeks from now... *crossing fingers*

No comments: