Thursday, March 06, 2008

i thought how nice it'd be to follow the sweat down your spine

Last night I watched the Incubus concert. On a work night! Wild. =D

I know when you're 23 and practically have all the freedom in your hand, it's not exactly as exciting as going for booze and weeds on a school night. But still. I'm glad I still can be one of those people who work and go out for some music or such--on work nights!!!

Anyway. About the concert. You know how I always get smitten after watching concerts? Well, this time I was beyond smitten. Mr. Boyd. His hypnotizing moves. Barechested. Pelvic bones. And of course seeing the tsk-tsk-tsk-ahhh part of Are You In live. Tsk, the concert was a total mindfuck! Literally.

And I'm screwed real good.



photo courtesy of PM from rileks.com

No comments: