Thursday, March 13, 2008

oh i'll be the one who'll break my heart

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

As some of you know, my job as a secret agent requires me to read gazillions newspapers every single day. Sounds like a party, right? However, I have my silver lining against the cloudy inky printing of the papers. At first, it was only the Garfield comic strip on Jakarta Post. However as time went by, I'm falling for the Dilbert strip on Kompas. It's about some disfunctional office and it has the quirky, sometime-out-of-the-world dry humour quality to it. If you like The Office (Steve Carrell?) with a cat named Catbert as the Human Resource guy, then you'll like this.

Anyway, I was browsing its website when I found this e-cards section. Then I stumbled upon one that--in my opinion--fits me the best. Click here to see it. Of course I don't do my job in the bathroom. But still, I'm beyond ecstatic to know that Wally (one of the characters)--just like me--understands that it pays to read.






When you relate to a cartoon character, and it makes you ecstatic, is it time to mingle with real people?

No comments: