Wednesday, February 10, 2010

now the sky could be blue, i don't mind, without you it's a waste of time

So today, I decided to open the shade of the window right in front of my desk, here at my office. I decided to live brighter. Since it's a narrow window, the only thing I see is 40x40 blue skies, a green mush of tree top on the bottom right corner, and a chihuahua-like cloud on the top right corner of the square.

Oh. Wait, the chihuahua is floating to the center. Oh wait, to the left. Yep, the chihuahua is running, because it's being chased by a flea-like cloud! Oh. Now the clouds are gone...



But hey! There's you, on Miss Earheart's plane waving at me. Oh, now there's you! On a hot-air balloon dancing away (or swatting away) with the magpies. And there's the rest of you guys, floating around with umbrellas Miss Poppins-style!

Oh! Now the butterflies are knocking on the window, inviting me to join the fun! I gotta run!


-----

My name is Runi and yes, I'm one of those cubicle rats who daydream about the world outside. This is the 1st of my 12-step program. Blogging about it.

4 comments:

peds said...

I'm having a slight rush of depression seeing that familiar window. Tempat buang air.

prin_theth said...

I totally see a cat

snd said...

i'm looking at a face of a mad owl.
also a ballerina twirling her escape from a giant sausage.

nandia said...

i see someone free flying. mukanya ketutupan poohn