Monday, May 02, 2011

you're going to reap just what you sow

I've done this before, and I'm going to do it again. This post is a rant-fest, so if you're not into the whole preachy biyotch thing, just skip this. This actually doesn't concern me, it's about someone I know. But I still have to let this out. Since I can never say this to his/her face, so here it is.

Dear you,
So some girl had come and somewhat ruined your family, do you really have to go out and somewhat ruin someone else's family? And don't ever, ever give me the "what you don't know won't hurt you" crap. Because if you really love someone, you won't ever do things that can hurt him/her, even though he/she will never find out. And I really think, even if the family doesn't know, you're still ruining a family. Do you want to be labeled as a homewrecker, when I know you used to hate (at least) one of those?

Remember, you're going to reap just what you sow. I hope you know better.

No comments: