Thursday, June 09, 2011

get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute

So this is the story that I said I'd save for another time on my last post.

I'm quitting my job. I've submitted my resignation letter last week. I've signed the working contract at the new place, also last week. I'm not going to write the details here. Instead, I'm going to list things that I will actually miss from my current office:

1. Free, home-cooked lunch
Although the menu starts to repeat itself after few days and it can get really boring, free lunch is actually helpful when I'm short on dough.

2. Wednesday morning aerobic
Let's face it, without a trainer to whip me off my ass and make me exercise, I'm an invertebrate. And I can't afford a personal trainer. So yes, I will miss the Wednesday morning aerobic and yoga. I surely will miss my so-called deep pink yoga mat, which is actually pieces of foam puzzle mat put into one.

3. Working with Pak Ignas
He's this laid back VIP who--surprisingly for me--is very nice to work with.

4. Nap time during office hours
So this isn't exactly recommended, but it isn't frowned upon in my office, as long as I can manage to wake up and pretend to type and be busy in a snap when I hear my boss's footsteps.

Aaaand... that's about it. I guess.

No comments: