Wednesday, June 13, 2012

they couldn't think of something to say the day you burst

There are some things that I know already, but once in an unpredictable while, they sink in again and I'm like, wow, I can't believe it. These are two examples of it:

1. Ped's carrying a Bob inside her! I mean, this is the girl who blew cigarette smoke right to people's faces, who spent her youth in a reckless way with her equally reckless friend, who couldn't stand little kids. You did great, Boni, and you'll do even greater!

2. Me, living by myself. It's only been two months and yes, there were a few breakdowns, but here I am, making do. Aren't you proud of me? Doesn't matter, I'm proud of myself.

Well, that's today's two cents. Not much, but probably more than the updates in your blog. Yes I'm looking at you, you-too-many-to-mention-bloggers-who-leave-blogs-to-die.



Toodles,
-R.

1 comment:

Peds said...

In my defense, I only blew cig smoke to people I didn't like.

Anyway yay to us and the brand-new chapter of life! *mewek ambil tisu*