Saturday, July 03, 2004

Kriztal Reunion

I just got home from IPS1 reunion that I mentioned yesterday. It went great. Not everyone could make it, but that's okay. I went to Citos with the girls and Mira. When we arrived, Agay, Ocha & Icha were already there. But Icha only stayed for like, 5 minutes or so (she had to go to Puncak). I still appreciate her for showing up though. Then there were Rian, Bhe, Tondi, Dinar, Isya, Nisye, and Ingga. Some of them protested bcos we were running a bit late, namely Ocha. Heheh, we were bickering just like the old times. He even pulled Rosel's hair, and then Rosel chased him around like little kids xD

First, we gathered around @ Starbucks. But then due to the lack of seat and not-quite-comfortable atmosphere, we moved to Coffee Bean. Later on, Kacank came with Moron, then Ebonk with Bangun, and lastly Oho came (very very late). O yeah, Bebek & Sani were also there. And o yeah, Angga.

At first, few people were scattering around (Agay, Rian, Bhe, Tondi went to grab some meal @ A&W, then later on Ingga and *I forget who* did the same, then Agay went with Sani and Bebek to godknowswhere). And then people chatted in groups; yknow, I still sat next to the girls, Bhe-Tondi-Agay were on the separated table, Isya and Rian were involved in their own computer-related talks...

However, as time went by, things got much easier. What's a gathering without picture-taking, right? So we took some great pictures. No, scratch that, we took TONS of pictures. Then I finally managed to get my lazy ass to stand up and chatted with each one of my ex-classmates. Oh how I missed them so much. Isya was still hilarious, Ingga was still a dear, Rian was as nerve-racking as always, Nisye-Mira-Dinar were still the only few girls that I could stand, Ocha was still..well, Ocha, and the rest...they were still pleasant to be around.

I took a picture of me & Ocha, and people were teasing us about being brother & sister, and about our chins. Later on, I fought with Rian (bcos: 1st, he almost spilled coffee to my lap, 2nd, he put an old newspaper into my bag without me knowing it, and other unimportant reasons), and some people were joking about making bets of who'd be the winner. Seriously, just like the old times! They're still the same, most lovable set of classmates that I've ever known. Yup, some good things just don't change, except maybe now we see each other once in a blue moon.

Wee-hoo, seriously, the reunion had been fun. Love 'em all, they're the best and comforting. Okay2, I think I've gone overboard with all of this class-praising. But who cares, Kriztal rocks! IPS1 (2001-2002) rules, and pity on you who wasn't included in it! xP

No comments: