Thursday, July 01, 2004

Recap

*Monday*

Woke up early in the morning to go to the airport (Jaya was leaving the country). It should've been a sob-fest moment, but heck, I think I'll see jaya when I go to Malaysia, so, I still can hold back the tears.

Afterwards, I spent the whole afternoon @ Bangun's. Trying hard to stay clean and sober. And I did. Stay clean & sober, that is. Save it for the rainy days, yknow.. ;p Heheh. Then, after I took a nap @ Bangun's porch (xp), Pedhe & I headed to Bune's just to have a lil chit-chat. In the evening, we went to Rosel's supposedly to kill some time. But then tante Retno asked us to stay over. So we did. Heheh.

*Tuesday*

Rosel had to go to her campus (she's taking the short-semester thingy); so we went to Depok to drop Rosel and to pick Bune altogether. Took some cute pics, as always. Heheh.

That night, Bune & I stayed over @ Pedhe's. We roasted some marshmallows, and watched Freaky Friday (been a long time since I watched those guilty-pleasure-fest teen flicks). Sounds like a decent, fun girls-night-in huh? Well, it would've been, if only Bune didn't fall asleep during the dvd-watching (kidding, Bun :p)

*Wednesday*

Nothing significant. Bune had to go home. So it was only me, stayed over @ Ped's again.

*Today*

Pedhe & I spent the afternoon trying to install the...what...USB thingy for her DV's. Then, supposedly we wanted to catch Spiderman 2 at the cinema, but we were, um, like, 5 minutes late. So we only had dinner at the Daily Bread.

*Random Notes

+Tomorrow there will be a li'l reunion for IPS1. *crossing fingers* hope it'll be fun.

+I found out tonight, that his number is on my cell's dialled list. How the hell did it get there?? Anyhow, don't really care.

No comments: