Sunday, August 01, 2004

"..i would drop my life to take her place.."

Hellow, readers! Relax, no heavy stuff for tonight. Just wanna write something...

Lessee, I just bought new pair of glasses today. Everyone, say hello to the queen of geeks! 8-)
I don't know if I'll wear it in public. Maybe I will. Maybe it'll be fun to go outside the house looking like a...well, geek. Maybe these glasses can hide me from the world...apaaaa siiiih, Ruuun. Well you know, at times when you don't want to deal with anything, when you just wanna hide those eyes from being read. Or when they get teary. Or maybe when you just wanna hide them bcos no one is around to look into them anyway...Well, you know.

Yea, anyway...*I have no idea what I'm talking about*

Last night I & Pedhe went to Bangun's. There was Hilman and he was hilarious. I don't know...He has this dorky stupidity in him. It's nice when you have an amusement like him around, yknow. Bangun's wasn't as crowded as usual, though. In fact, it wasn't crowded at all...it was...quiet. Calming, peaceful, but not yet comforting. It was nice having weeds practically coming out of my ears though. Wish I could smoke weeds like, everyday and then just easily go to sleep. O yeah, speaking of which (of what, actually :p), you know what I miss? I miss being drunk and the stupidity of it...yknow, being a handful 5-year-old to people. Like the 1st time I touched booze, or when I was being an ass to my classmates in Puncak, or those NY's eves. I miss me running around, jumping around and just being overly active. Hahah, can't wait for the next NY's eve, I guess.

Anyways, tomorrow I'll catch some movie with the girls. Wee-hoo! x) Of course, after Bune's back from her course, and Rozelle from her short-semester classes, and Pedhe from her campus. Eeeek, I'm the only loser who'll still be sleeping at 12 pm tomorrow! xD Hahah, guess the hols is almost over, huh. It's obviously over if you look at my contact list on msn, there are only 2 people who are online! Lany and Dita. Yeah, like I have something to talk about with them.

Okay, I run out of craps to say. If there's some more, I'll be back!

"For when you find yourself
Pinned under her demands
I am still an option that you have

So carry me around
Like a picture in your purse
Pull me out when things are at their worst

You can show up at my house
Completely unannounced
We'll have that movie kiss we talked about

Where there are no words
Just a soft and gentle score
Our ears will ring from all the strings

We'll let the screen go black
And watch the credits run
And see the names of everyone

Who we ever met
And who we ever missed
Each one had a role in this

It's just another film that won't get made
I'm sick of seeing you cry
"
[her space holiday]

Love this song. Sindrow just sent it to me tonight...Already, I love it. I didn't write all the lyrics down though. By the way, can I rephrase the last sentence into 'wanting to' instead of 'seeing you'?

No comments: