Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Mengejar Matahari? I already have three of them here xD

Persahabatan adalah setiap detik yang dilalui
adalah hidup...adalah berlari...
..mengejar matahari..


Hahahah. I just watch the movie with the girls. Mengejar Matahari, yknow. Yes, so I went with my 3 best friends to watch some local movie about friendship between four guys. So sue us for being corny. The movie was good! I mean, finally, a local movie with some quality. And the fact that two of the actors are good-looking gives a plus point ;) I and the girls went ga-ga over those guys. Okay, I hate to admit that I go crazy over some local stars; but Fedi Nuril is cute. And Fauzi Baadilla is just an epitome of a manly man...Heheh. We were being kinda noisy back in the cinema, gushing over the guys, and of course, crying our eyes out! xD Rosel didn't cry at all though, she already knew how the ending would be. Rosel and...wait, only Rosel who didn't cry. Hahah, do the math, people!! ;D The movie has a good story, yknow, friendship and all. You'll be surprised at how much we can relate to the movie. Some things remind me of my own friendship, right, girls? ;p Well, thank god we live a better life than those guys. I'm glad we're all still alive today and none of us is going to jail for killing someone. I still want the four of us to hang out together for a long, long time.

By the way, you know when was the last time I went to watch a movie before this with the girls? All three of them?? December 2nd 2002!! Sick. However, it was nice going to a movie with them again. Definitely should do this more often, girls! Come on, when you all have become succesful, you'll be too busy to go on our supposedly-biweekly gathering. Okay, so none of you will be stabbed by some preman and none of you will be arrested for shooting people in the head. But maybe, some of you will be busy with your book's deadline, your multi-millionaire company, or maybe, some of you will be busy walking around in Amsterdam. Sooo, why don't we see each other as often as we can now...while we can. Seriously, I love each time spent with you girls! We rule, you know xD Yeah, keep on babbling about this friendship thing, Run. No one read this except maybe for pig #2 xp

*From another note: Remember the rainbow I keep looking for (or waiting for)? Well, it's just a beautiful thing with its beautiful colours that I can't guarantee to stick around infinitely. So, all I'm saying is, thank god I already have the sun here with me...times three x)

Hahah, that friggin movie has managed to bring out the corny side of me!

..us, aug 2nd '04..

No comments: