Monday, September 20, 2004

ditch my work? sounds like F-U-N!

o1. IKMI's gathering ~ check
o2. Rika's wedding ~ uncheck
o3. Riva's wedding ~ uncheck

I finally went to puncak for the gathering--or rather, initation--from friday until yesterday. I took a ride in Monik's car with Memmy and Yasmine. As soon as we got there, well, you know the story...Oblivious freshemen got yelled, usually-nice seniors went bad (hellow, Nand and Mon :p), and me? I still felt stupid trying to yell uncontrollably to those freshmen.

It wasn't that bad actually if it wasn't for this nagging, tears-inducing feeling like I didn't belong. Yep, I got homesick very, very frequently. And that was only the 1st day. I didn't get to sleep until like, 2 am, sunday morning and I had to wake up at 3 or so. It was so FUCKIN' cold, I wore 2-3 jackets at once. I had to sleep on the floor with this torn our carpet. I had people asking me to go downstairs 2 secs before I fell asleep upstairs, and when I got downstairs, this girl with her annoying voice kept telling me to sleep upstairs bcos of this and that. It was FRUSTRATING! I ended up crying myself to my barely-2-hour-long sleep. There goes my confession of the week.

By the 2nd day, Pedhe, Bangun, Bune and Syarif came by to visit. I wanted to go with them so much, I lied and ditched the initiation. I felt bad, I really did. But hey, it's over anyway, right? Well, for those of you who kept asking me where I had been saturday night, here goes...

We went to KFC near the villa, and then to Taman Safari. We took the night safari. I had been wanting to do that since forever, and we finally did! It had been ages since the last I went there, so I got very excited like a 5-year old. I think Pedhe & Bune did too. We were taking stupid pics and laughing our asses off. It was definitely fun! When we took the safari bus, we were actually psyched seeing those animals upclose. Those tigers are cute! Then, when we almost got out of the jungle, the bus driver suddenly went mad with his driving. He turned left and right due to the curvy road in a crazy speed, in the dark, with this animal-and bomb sounds playing. It was lame, but it was hilarious!

After the safari ride, we went to the theme park and tried some of the rides there. The coaster, the not-so-crazy "crazy plane", the ferris wheel. Lame, lame, lame, but it was definitely more fun than staying in the villa. Oyeah, Ped & I took a short ride on the camel. Hahah, we were so scared we looked like a couple of morons. Lastly, there were this baby tiger (2 months old, I think) and an orangutan. They were so tamed and cute, we all had our pictures taken with them. Love 'em!!! x)

As it was getting late, we were getting hungry. So up we went to one of those warungs in Puncak Pas. It was cold also, but at least I got to eat Poffertjes and drink something aside from water and hot tea (no offense people :p). Afterwards, despite Sind's texts (sorry, Sind), I agreed to go to history dept's initiation. I only knew Baralig, Gibond, and Dion there. But it was still comfy. The longer I stayed there, the more I wanted to stay. Besides the usual coffee-and-tea, they served chocolate milk! That wasn't all, there was also booze. For guests! Though I didn't touch them, inspite of me trying to cut down my dose of booze. However, there were spliffs of weed. Finally! I was hoping Bangun'd bring them (which he didn't), who knew Gibond had some with him?

However, a while after midnight, I had to go back to the english' villa. I hate the way I had to drag PedBunBangSyar along to "another planet" so Bangun called. The thing I hate most, when I came back to the villa, no one actually needed me. No one asked me to do something. I think they need me bcos they always panicked whenever they felt short-handed. Except for looking for the emergency lamp, I wasn't doing anything productive. I was practically sleeping unaffected by the noise all through the trial (don't blame me, the weeds are good). I just went here and there during the brainwash session. I just tried to hold back the freshmen when they were rebelling. And yet, the show went on succesfully, just like what everyone hoped for. Come to think of it, I should've agreed when Bune advised me to stay at the sejarah's initiation.

Well, every good thing must come to an end, right? On the bright side, I have a ride home by sunday ;)

[Few messages for people]
Pedhe, Bune, Bangun, Syarif: Super duper thanks times thousands for taking me away in an unconventional saturday night. And thanks for the company and the ride home.
English 2oo2 class: I apologize for ditching you guys, but I'm not sorry.
Yos: I hate you, bitch, bitch, bitch! I know I'm not in the place to say this, but you are useless, even more than I am. I never saw you keeping your promises or even helping me with stuff up there!

[Picture Time!!]

one of the stupid pics we took


notice Pedhe's too-tight grip to my neck?


he couldn't keep still, but he still the cutest thing alive!


macannnn! ;)

No comments: