Tuesday, October 05, 2004

brief note about brief period of fun

Went to GK this afternoon with the girls. Well, I went with Pedhe, and Bune was with Rosel. But still, we got together as soon as we got there. High school still felt kinda...homey this afternoon. Some people I know were there. Angga, Oho, Bapet, Bangun, Ebonk, Gibon, Maria, Tesar and his 2 angels, and some more. Still, the people weren't as many as they were last year. Even the dissing-target girls weren't as much. Shucks, there was only that self-promoted "ledom" to diss about. All in all, it was still great to be in that basketball court sitting and joking stupidly with your best friends. And looking at someone's hot...asset wasn't a bad thing either ;p

Afterwards the girls and I went to Tomodachi for dinner; with Ito and Maria joined us later on. I loved it when I was with the girls, sitting in some place nice, and talked about nothing and everything. Especially on a school night like this, meeting them is just priceless. I'll never get tired of saying this, girls, I love you and every time spent with you!! x) I wish I could just hold them and beg them NOT to go home and just run away to some place. Impossible, innit...? Oh well.

Um...Do I have more updates for today? Creo que no. So, see you when there's something worth-writing here; when something worth-writing does happen.

No comments: