Wednesday, September 29, 2004

longing

My sister got married yesterday. It was interesting, tiring, in some way tacky, and I'm glad it's over. The girls came and we took pictures of us in kebaya. The last time we wore kebaya altogether was about 2 years ago, graduation day. We looked cute and all back then, and damn we looked beyond beautiful in yesterday's pics x)

Dad and Riri were there although my witchy-bitchy stepmom wasn't--which is good. I wouldn't normally do this, but my stepsister and I, we were kinda bonding. Well, I mean we talked about everything and we hung out together. I don't know if it'll last, but it was kinda fun. It was definitely something new. Anyway, before the reception started, when everyone was stressed over nothing, mom snapped at me for replying her bitching. And I was so upset I was on the verge of crying. Then suddenly my dad showed up in front of me, and when he saw me lips all trembling with glassy eyes, he gave me that soothing and calming look. And right then, I missed him so much! I mean, wouldn't it be great if he was around? I'd have someone else to turn to, mom wouldn't be alone, and lots of other possibilities. Oh well.

Anyhoo, here's an irrelevant side note: I just chatted with Agay on the MSN not too long ago. He said that some guys ("around 20", so I quote) were gathering in Bulungan on the 24th. When I asked who, he mentioned some names and then he forgot the rest and then he said he wanted to go offline. Shucks. No one significant was there, right? ...Right?

picture time!


need i say more?




dad and me




everyone, meet my younger sister


No comments: