Friday, September 30, 2005

Thought of the Day



Would I be so wrong if I want to snatch someone else's boyfriend, make him leave his girlfriend, and then maybe ditch him cold? It's not that I will do those--I don't know how, but I just want to. I really really want to. That's like, #1 on my want-to-do list.

-------------------------------------

Okay, now here's a rundown on lately:

+ This week there was this Festbud pre-event called Culturaholic or Sinestra or whatever those indecisive committee wanted it to be. Unlike always, I worked quite hard. I think. Yeah. And so the ones who got the job done were the ones from english dept, twothousandandtwo. Keluarlah keahlian anak inggris yang paling top, bitchin. Lalu datanglah panitia-panitia danus--yang kayaknya kerjaannya cuma pacaran bukannya nyebar proposal, swallowing their own pride and apologizing to us. Ha ha! *Nelson Muntz' style* Ah segar rasanya berada di atas angin.

+ One of my friend, Nisa, got mad at me over practically nothing earlier today. After she left my table angrily, Nilam and I talked to Monik and came clean with our feeling towards Nisa. We haven't met again since then. Ah! Drama, drama, drama. Me love it!

+ You know what, there are other thoughts here inside this small head of mine, but the words just won't come out. So see you later.

No comments: