Friday, October 28, 2005

Help!

I've managed to get out of work today, saying that I got an extra class this afternoon. When the truth is, I had another Festbud meeting (this time it was only for the, *sing*, "anak baaand"), plus there was this puter film thing called Sinestra 2. And yes, today I chose to deal with stupid adults rather than smart-ass toddlers. For a while, I felt guilty. But heck, I was so relieved that for one friday, I didn't have to run around, separating wrestling little kids.

The meeting went easily well. That's a shocker, no pun intended. Sinestra also went quite well. I felt so tired and couldn't wait til I got home. I'd take a hot bath, lay comfortably on my bed, and surf all the 50-60ish channels on my cable. However, when I got home and stood in front of my bedroom door, guess what I saw. Four of my underaged cousins. Two of them were playing playstation, and the rest were actually wrestling and screaming. One of them is actually around 12, so he's too big to ignore. And I think they're going to spend the night here. S...i...g...h!

Is this some kind of karma for ditching the kids in Chrysolit (the place I work)?

No comments: