Saturday, October 29, 2005

short pieces

I've reached the peak of my gonggo'ism, because tonight--and that is saturday night, I am here doing my mid-term paper. And sadly, I have no clue what to do with it.

----------

Festbud is coming in less than 3 weeks. And I think everyone in it is about to fall apart any moment. Not me, not now. On the last band meeting, I finally knew what my exact task is. And I'll be having my own...crew. Yeah! Time to boss around! Enaknya jadi senior...

----------

Ramadhan is almost over and there's still no buka puasa angkatan. Owell, I should've agreed to organize it if I want it so bad. Buka puasa genk hasn't happened either, but I think we had enough "get-together" for this month. And as Roz said, "yang penting kebersamaan". So that's ok, I guess.

----------

My birthday is near. I still don't have any idea on how I'll be celebrating it. Supposedly, Festbud band audition will be held on the 11th. But nooo, they...well, we cancelled it because it'll be better if it's on the 10th. Padahal kalo tanggal 11, I was going to make Bapet (his band will be playing) say, "yang ini untuk Runi yang ulangtaun". I was even thinking about making all the band say that. Saaahh! Too bad, too bad.

----------

Teriakan hati teranyar: Aku rindu kepincut. Huh. Tacky but true.



love's an excuse to get hurt
and to hurt
do you like to hurt?
i do, i do
then hurt me
then hurt me
then hurt me

[Bright Eyes]

No comments: