Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hey! You, my guiding stars.

Here's an addition to the in-fashion sins list I made about a week ago:
5. Mengharapkan konflik

And that's what I'm doing these days. See, my life lately is just as interesting as root canal. Painfully uninteresting. The conflicts I predicted? Not happening. My intention on snatching someone's boyf? Not feeling like it anymore. Campus life is getting old. O my god, time to recollect my soul. And girls, I need you all to do that! It's been more than a month since our last get-together. Plus, fyi, today is the 16th, the official date for our rapat genk, innit? Thankgod birthdays are coming!

So I hope all of these names,
Putri Prameshwari
Rozelle Ajengsari
Tribuana Puteri,
will show up on at least one of these upcoming dates: 18, 22, 05, 11. Seriously. Rozelle asked me yesterday, "Run, genk kita pecah ya?". And although I'm a sucker for sins, I don't do the in-fashion #5 sin with you girls. Sa'elah...

Okie, for those whose names are written above, see you soon!

when everything you own is lost
and every friendship has its cost
your rolling stone has gathered moss

and all your clouds cover the sun
and all your karma has undone
remember you're my number one.

[teenage fanclub]

No comments: