Wednesday, October 19, 2005

something strangely familiar

The last quarter of the year is here. The sky looks so gray and cloudy, you think it's going to rain heavily any moment. But sometimes it's not, the clouds just stay up there. The weather is at its strangest state right now. Yeah, here I am, babbling about the weather. My point is...Nothing, I guess. It's just that, this time of the year, I always feel something strangely familiar. Like I know what will happen for the next 2 months--puasa, lebaran, liburan, the girls' birthday, my birthday, new year--when really, not everything can stay the same like before. Things change. Again, my point is...? I lost track somewhere. So I don't know.

Pardon me being weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Out from the surrealism, back to reality. Rozelle turned 21 yesterday. She celebrated it @ this Manado restaurant called Cakalang and afterwards we went to Tamani for the cake. It was nice seeing the girls again. Supposedly, we'll see each other again this saturday. Soo, can't wait.

From campus. Nissa's silent treatment is still on. Well, as long as we don't get on each other's nerves, that's okay. Everything else is okay, i think. Oyeah, did I mention that I really, really want to quit this Festbud thingy? But I can't just do that, can I?

Lastly, note-for-self, don't fish for even the least bit of attention if you can't handle it.

and the road travels on
but i'm still near you
in my life, like a song,
i will still hear you
still
...

[eskobar, heather nova]

No comments: