Sunday, November 06, 2005

gimme 1 or 2 or more

If you're wondering what present you should give for my birthday, for christmas, or just to say that you care, take a look at this scrumptious wishlist below:


5. John Mayer. Definitely. A man with puppydog eyes, fine lips, and a guitar; what more could I ask? But I want the pre-chubby, pre-dodgy hair him.


4. Gael Garcia Bernal. I have a whole new respect for che Guevara, wondering if he was as goodlooking as the hot and latino Mr.Bernal. Anyway. Aku suka gigi calingnya.


3. Tom Meighan *the one in the middle*. Frontman of Kasabian, one of the hottest bands ever. He and the way he sings? Epitome of 'sexy'.


2. Tyron Leitso. B class actor, but I became a fan of a cancelled TV show, Wonderfalls, after seeing him in it.


1. Guy Berryman. I have a thing for a man in a band. This one can play bass and looks very very good while doing it.

There you go. Happy hunting!

No comments: