Friday, January 06, 2006

i stumbled upon pictures i tried to forget

Just a minute ago Rosel called me from one of the many weddings she attends to. Guess whom she had seen earlier? Mr.Pudding in batik shirt. Ooh, lucky Rosel. This is just like the time when Bune said she saw him riding ojek... Mereka yang ketemu, gue yang deg-degan. Hahah. Norak.

Anyhoo. Little updates.

I've finished my last final exam yesterday. No more presentation, no more papers, no more exams... Well at least for the next couple of months.

-----

So, last night, my friends from english dept. decided to get together @ Warung Baba-Kemang. 'My friends' here were, Monik, Ima, Nissa, Tisam, Nilam, Sindro, Memmy and Pani. Yep, all girls. That's what's wrong with my campus, lacking in male species. Anyway, it was fun, and I'm glad I decided to wake up from my seemed-like everlasting sleep and go.

-----

As in today, I used my free time making chocolate chip cookies. Not bad, I must say.

-----

I fall even more in love with... Guy Berryman. And also, in lust with Gael Garcia Bernal. Hahah.

Omygod. I find myself lacking in words to write. I'll come back when I'm able to write something even slightly better than what's above. Even obituary is more interesting than that.

Arrivederci.

No comments: