Saturday, January 07, 2006

the doctor told her years ago that she was ill, the doctor told her years ago to take a pill

Erm, correction, my chocolate chip cookies turned out to be as hard as rock. Boo hoo. But they still taste good *smug smile*

Anyway. About a week ago, when I was in Bandung, Ebonk was sick. And I told him something like, "makanya pulang kenapa? kalo di jakarta kan ada yang ngurus. makanya makan yang bener," and bla bla bla.

Next, on monday, I called Bune and she said she still wasn't feeling very well. And I said something like, "ah, cupu. sakit mulu deh. makanya jaga kesehatan dong."

On the same day, I called Ingga and found out that he wasn't feeling very well either. And I said something like, "kok lo kayak orang-orang sih. giliran gue alhamdulillah sehat walafiat dan mau ngajak orang-orang jalan, kalian pada sakit. makanya jaga kesehatan dong! wuu." *note: it was usually me who was ill during holiday season. Hello, NYE 2004 =p

Still on Monday, I found out Yoyok was sick. I didn't say anything though, because it was Ped who told me about him.

Fast forward to wednesday night, I got a fever. My body was so hot, literally. And I felt sore all over. The next morning, I hadn't fully recovered but I was okay. However, that night, I had this twisting pain in my stomach. I don't know why, but I think I OD from all the vitamin C I took to cure my sariawan. Friday, no more stomachache but I had a runny nose. And now, I keep coughing like dogs on crack, and I still have a runny nose. My voice even starts to sound like banci again.

Moral lesson, hati-hati kalo sombong, kalo sok, dan kalo ngomong.

No comments: