Thursday, February 23, 2006

i just want every boy i see, to walk away with part of me

What have I been feeling lately?

To quote one of my best friends: "Inikah yang dinamakan cinta? Rasanya hati ini berdegup kencang kalo liat doski."

'Doski' here is a new mister on the blog, Mr.Bonjang. And, no, it's not 'cinta', it's more like 'napsu'. Ahahah... Pure physical attraction, seriously. And earlier today, he just looked good in a black tee and his army-green jacket. Ahh, membayangkannya saja sudah lemas! Yeah, yeah, he's mighty fine *lagi bayangin* Best part is, as meaningless as it is, it's great to know there's a possibility of giddiness when I go to the campus.

Or maybe this could be my temporary hormonal rage talking. See yesterday, another old mister was wearing his striped shirt (my absolute favorite), and inside skipped a beat. Also yesterday, another not-quite-a mister said some kind of 'hi' through a friend, via text message! And yet, all of the sudden, I was missing him so much. Well, those two cases are definitely temporary, for today I don't feel anything skipping its beat nor me missing anyone.

But Bonjang? Ahh, best thing about lately besides my karaoke sessions with ibu-ibu Inggris yesterday and my rapat geng plan for tomorrow x)

No comments: