Sunday, January 21, 2007

the world got smashed into pieces and put back together the wrong way

This day two years ago, I was missing my long hair like crazy. Now here I am, feeling almost the same like I was that day. I miss my long hair among other things. It's not as dreadful as it used to be, though. My hair now is okay.

Anyway. About the "other things", here goes,

I miss having more cousins/aunts in the house, I miss the canceled TV series Wonderfalls, I miss going swimming, I miss going to the beach, I miss my thinner figure (although I prefer my butt now. Haha), I miss wearing my now-broken-sunglasses, I miss Dermaga Foodcourt, I miss doing choreographed dances (yuh-huh, I was a cheerleader, sue me) and I miss getting paid for it, I miss hosting new year's eve's get-togethers (although I don't know how I could pull off the hosting-thing back then without being all high-strung like Ross did when he found out about Rachel and Joey), I miss PE class, I miss having to wake up unreasonably early in the morning to go to school/campus (nyeh, the last two fall under BENCI TAPI RINDU category), I miss when days like these were called "libur", I miss seeing people whom I used to see often, and I very much miss one of them, one third of the best of all.

Something can be fixed by washing your hair every single day, and another is just plainly heartbreaking.

No comments: