Friday, February 09, 2007

can you hear me? are you listening? this is the sound of my heart breaking

Here are some random thoughts:

- It's February already. Time flies, eh? There goes the 1/12 of this year already.
- Therefore, I'm going to stop lazing around. Yes, that's right. Right after writing this.
- I'm in love with Al Pacino's mugshot.
- Current top 3 favorite ice cream: Sushi Tei's, Ben and Jerry's, and Cold Rocks'. Me really wanna right now.
- Sasquatch is a funny word. I like it.
- It's that time of the month. When I want to rant, or cry, or wallow in something. And just like other females of the species I blamed PMS for it; but PMS stands for Pre-Menstruation Syndrome which should've been over once the menstruation started. And it didn't.
- And at time like this, there's nothing I want more than to put the puzzle pieces together and I don't know, recollect my soul? But recollecting the puzzle pieces together is haaarrrd. And it's sad. It shouldn't be this hard. Not with us. But it is. Ugh.
- Speaking of sad, did you watch--I believe his name is--Sherman Poe on the American Idol audition? The old guy who sang You Belong To Me? Touching, touching, touching. Gimme my very own Sherman Poe!

Nyeh. Contrary to what I wrote in my curriculum vitae, I can't compose a distinctive piece of writing.

Toodles.

is it glue that you're offering
or maybe the beat of your drum
i'll take it, i'll take it all
save me from feeling numb

No comments: