Thursday, August 25, 2011

I've heard about work places banning its browsers from opening certain websites before. But I never had that problem in the past, because I worked for a spy agent (public affair consultant, same difference), and I had to be able to access every dark corner there was in the internet.

Now, I work for a magazine, where we need to be on top of the latest everything. But it's here in this office that I experience websites banning. And not just Facebook, Twitter, or the likes, but also travel websites, and other informative sites that I actually need for my articles.

Of course thanks to a dear friend of mine, I know that all I have to do is add 's' to the 'http' and all is well. But it's still nerve-racking! Don't they know that even with the whole internet banned, we can still find many ways to magabut?


Okay. End rant. Thank you.

2 comments:

atchoo said...

strange o__O how could you find information for magazine if many sites are banned?

atchoo said...

dan booo, maen-maen ke blog baru gue dongs ah: solitaryriot.dreamwidth.org