Sunday, September 05, 2004

"..we were sure we'd never see an end to it all.."

Another new layout. I hope Kopral won't ever come across this blog and recognize his own face behind the question mark. Heheh. This blog thingy is getting fun. Just yesterday I participated in making Ped's new layout. It turned out really great!

NEWSFLASH: School in 2 days, people! Blaaaah! Sucks! Dear people, my heart is in a great pain thinking this is the end of this holiday xP I just wish this is an easy semester. Like the third one. No? Okay...

Spent this last holiday night at Rosel's with Pedhe. Too bad Bune didn't come, she wasn't feeling very well and she refused to come home later than 10.00 pm. Yeaa, rrighht. Anyhoo, we were watching the Indonesian Idol final on TV and just laying around in mas Ramon's room. I like it, I always felt comfy everytime we had that--sort of--"girl's night in". Later on, Pedhe craved the delicious mussel gratin at Dixie; so, off we went. Again, too bad Rosel couldn't come. She has to wake up in about an hour from now. For what, people? For that ospek thingy. Makes me hate my uni more and more.

So there we were, just me & Pedhe, at Dixie, kemang. I don't know where the hell everyone was. Well, I know actually. Maria, Ebonk, Tesar, and some other people I know went to see a movie at Taman Ismail Marzuki. Maria asked us surely, but the meeting time was 05.00 pm. Of course we passed up. Angga had this premiere for Utopia at his house. Bangun...I think he's already in bandung now. Yea, point is, it was kinda quiet. However, there was Oho coming into Dixie. But he brought his girl friend, so I thought there'd be only a small chat with him and he'd sat on another table. Turned out, they were joining us. Oho is always a pleasant company, but a stranger? Awkward attack xP Well, you know the rest...Ho-hum.

That's about it for my saturday night. As soon as I got home, I had another late-night-narcissistic-picture-taking; haven't done that for a while. And now I'm back in front of my computer, bcos I don't want to get some sleep. I'm trying to--in a way--postpone the arrival of the end of this holiday. Yea, I know it's impossible. I don't want sunday to come. Again, I know it's here already.

That, however, brings me to another wondering of mine: What's with sunday? I mean, I hate it. I know some people who hate it. There's just this bad aura with sundays. It's like, I don't know, it's hard to explain. Sunday just screams jaded. Why is that, people? Anyone of you feel the same? Do you know why?

That's it from moi. Good night, people. And goodbye, holiday.

"take me back to the other place
take me back when im alone
i can see all the little things that once could make me whole"

[longwave]

No comments: