Thursday, January 19, 2006

we never change, do we? we never learn, do we?

Who has the best cousins ever?

I'd like to say Rozelle for she has one that is very...er, goodlooking. But humor aside, it's me. I have Khesia and Archie, or Kakak and Chichi as I usually call. See, I used to live with them until their mother remarried, then they're out of the house. Back then, when we were all still in this house, neither of us cherished the time. But now that we live separately, I treasure every time I've spent with them.

Just yesterday they came by because Khesia needs tutoring for her english. It was fun teaching her because we always slipped in stupid, retard-ish jokes and talks. Dinner time was the best, everyone was around, including keluarga "rumah depan". As usual, it was us--the youngest girls in the house--who dominated the conversation. We talked about people, made fun of some, and laughed about some others. And oh how I miss the time when that happened every night. And after that, we made water balloons which we called "silikon kampung utan" from these balon tiup kampung thingy just like when we were younger.

Seriously, they're the perfect mix of: Beavis, Butthead, Ren, Stimpy, The Plastics from Mean Girls, sugar and spice and everything nice. And aside from the girls, they're the closest thing I got to having sisters. Sure, I've sisters of my own, but you know...

----------

Moving on. Holiday has been a snooze fest so far. I haven't found anything to do, that is interesting, exactly. Of course there's my teaching job, and another assignment *gasp*. In case anyone's wondering how come I still have assignment to deal with during holiday, let's just say I have to thank my forgetfulness for it. Ugh. However, I enjoy having days off. I can stay up late, wake up in the middle of the day, and watch TV like there's no tomorrow.

Speaking of which, nowadays I spend my wee hours watching Cartoon Network. 1am, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, 1.30 Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy, and 2am Powerpuff Girls. Heheh. I know I've turned 21 not too long ago, but these cartoons are very entertaining. And my latest favorite is just adorable:



Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends



Anyway. I better work on my assignment.

Au revoir.

No comments: